You must be a US resident and at least 18 years old to use Zilch.
If you fall into one or more of the following categories, you may not be able to use Zilch:
- During or after the registration process, you have taken action that does not adhere to our terms and conditions.
- We were unable to verify your identity, address, or card details.
- You do not qualify for Zilch based on our internal affordability checks.
- You have been flagged by our partner, as a politically exposed, special interest, or sanctioned individual.
- Use valid email address. (Email address should not have been created recently.)
- Make sure you don't have a freeze on your credit report.