Your account may have been blocked for a few reasons. Here are the two most common reasons and what to do to get shopping again.
ID Verification Required for Registration:
This block arises during registration and requires you giving proof of identity. Contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.
This block arises when you have missed a payment.
- Log into your Zilch app and click the menu in the top-right corner.
- Select “Purchases and Payments”.
- Select the open transaction with the installment overdue.
- Tap the green button at the bottom of the page to make a payment.
You can make a payment for the overdue installment only or pay the remaining installments.
This will remove the block.
⚠️ Please be assured that we’ll never charge you any late fees.
Your debit card is lost or stolen:
We have received a notification from your bank that your debit card is either lost or stolen. We’ll need some identification. Please provide one of the following photo IDs and a selfie to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proof of ID:
- Driver License (Front & Back)
- US government issued state ID (Front & Back)
If these solutions are not related to you current issue, please reach out to our Customer Support team who will be happy to assist you.