Below you will find some of the most common reasons why a transaction might be declined.
- Open Transaction Limit: You may have reached your Open Transaction Limit. Your Open Transaction Limit is the maximum number of purchases you can make with installments remaining. If you have used them all, you would need to pay off the open transaction(s) to make another pay in 4 purchase.
- Zilch Card not Enabled: For security reasons, before shopping at a store, you need to enable your card for the store of your choice. This lets the retailer know at checkout that you’re using Zilch to pay.
- Account Blocked: If you believe your account has been blocked, you can contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
- Insufficient Funds: You maybe have insufficient funds on your debit card. In this case, we recommend contacting your bank for more details.
- Accepted cards: You can link any US-issued debit card to your Zilch account as long as the card is in your name.